10 July, 2007

Too hot to handle, too cold to hold...Try to battle my boys? That's not legal.

A double ear (i.e. each ear has it) infection and things are just fantastic. No, really. Besides, what fun would it be if MAG™ wouldn't have kidney stones plus an infection on said kidney? Oh and lets not forget our piece of shit insurance that for some weird reason wouldn't cover his x-rays but covered mine on the same day? WTF? I give up for today although our current status for his x-rays is "screwed". Maybe tomorrow it will be "confused" and I'll have a better day when it comes to dealing with the idiots that work for our insurance.

Don't even get me started on government offices. Oh and especially on family bullshit that seems to be growing by the second. I just don't understand, now, after my grandmother almost dies, does my uncle now comes to the front and center and acts like he's always given a shit. What about us (my mother when she was alive, my father, my sister and I) that have always kept her near and an eye out on her since before I was born? Oh wait, we don't fucking matter. Who cares if we're the ones that paid her bills, took her to her medical appointments, took her in to live with us when she got to old to be on her own? That's just a minor technicality. I mean really, does it matter at all that she's never spent more than a day or two at a time with her two grandsons and maybe a total of 20 days with her youngest granddaughter in her 15 years of her life because my uncle and aunt could not be bothered at all to include her in their life? Why would it? But you know what? As much as it bothers me, it's all perfectly fine and dandy with me. My conscience is clear. I did what I have been able to and enjoyed my grandmother for 28 beautiful years and that's more than I can say for some people. I don't have to race against a clock to spend as much time as I can. Besides, at the end when it matters I can say that although I have washed my hands completely towards the end, I was there through out it all.

Oy vey, I seriously need a fucking vacation and a drug habit just to get through the rest of my life with this shit. Or a really long fucking nap…